Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Website!

I am now in the mist of putting together my first website, independent from Etsy. The difference's between Etsy and my new website is that on Etsy many of my pieces are one-of-a-kind; meaning the materials I have used were foraged or vintage findings and cannot be duplicated, seeing as my supplier has run out of them. So I have spent all day going through my inventory, looking at every single piece, to see what can be duplicated in the same style but using different color combinations. So now I have to concentrate on basically rebuilding my entire shops inventory, restructuring my social networking strategy (everything is connected to Etsy: twitter, THIS blog, etc.). Tommorow will be a long day; hopefully monster baby goes easy on me and I can get through some of the redesigning I need to do. As for the items left on my Etsy site, I guess I'll just let them run their course until they all expire in late April. And now for the new templates, business cards, and beginning! I will miss the Etsy community; but I think on my own I will be more dedicated to my own thoughts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment