Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Back and Business is Blooming

So I finally joined an Etsy team, I've been busy promoting and discussing my jewelry, (as well as making it). Getting a drill has probably been the best purchase for my business to date. The possibilities are endless, I am drilling and riveting like crazy. Although I haven't had any sales in the past month, (unless you count a lost earring replacement an order; I don't), my views have skyrocketed. My shop is now a vibrant colorful place filled with bright spring beads and crystals. I added a facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simone-Sutcliffe-on-Etsy/158588467526544 and have been tweeting like mad. Now I just need to up my inventory for craft fair/ street fest season and I'll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment